Find Immigration Lawyer in Waterloo to Help You Move From the UK

Immigration Lawyers in Waterloo

Since the UK voted to leave the European Union, a lot of people from the UK is moving to Canada. Canada itself has one of the highest immigration rates in the world. If you are moving particularly to Waterloo, you can get in touch with Immigration Lawyer in Waterloo to help you immigrate. There are several ways in which a UK citizen can become a resident of Canada. The categories include:

  • Skilled Workers and Professionals
  • Business Investors
  • Family Sponsorships
  • Provincial Nominees
  • Quebec Skilled Workers

Besides these, there are many other categories for immigration. However, if you are planning to permanently move to Waterloo in Canada from the UK, these are the most popular choices. Here is a brief explanation of each of the categories. Some categories even have a subcategory. As the paperwork for immigration can get quite complicated, you may want to consult an Immigration law firm in Waterloo.

Skilled Workers and Professionals

Skilled workers are provided Express Entry to Canada. There are three categories: The Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), the Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP) and the Canadian Experience Class (CEC). Each of these programs has varying eligibility criteria and the individual needs to be suitable for at least one of the categories to get permanent residency in Canada.

Business Investors

There is also immense opportunity in Canada for those who want to invest in the country’s economy. Every year, businessmen come in thousands to Canada to start their own business. The Business Immigration Program is specially designed for foreigners who want to move to Canada to start their business and also employ Canadian citizens under them. There is obviously a lot of paperwork and screening involved. However, Canada is one of the best places in the world to do business.

Family Sponsorships

If you already have someone close, such as a family member who is a resident of Canada, then you can move to Canada to sponsor them. However, there are certain restrictions. The person must be a family member or a relative who is a Canadian citizen and you have to sponsor them for at least a certain period of time. To sponsor a relative, you also must be at least 18 years of age. Plus, the person should be a Canadian citizen, a person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act or the person has the permit to stay in Canada permanently.

Provincial Nominees

Provincial Nominee Programs of PNPs grant visas really quickly to individuals. Every province has their own immigration policy. Therefore, if you satisfy the criteria, which include the necessary skills, proper education, language skills, proper job experience, you can get the visa.

Quebec Skilled Workers

The Quebec skilled worker program is for those who want to settle in Quebec. Quebec has a separate immigration program called the Quebec Skilled Worker Program. It is operated separately from the government programs. Those who get accepted can also bring in their family and a prior job offer from a Canadian employer is optional.

How can an Immigration Lawyer Help?

For settling down in Waterloo, you will want to get the Best Immigration Lawyers in Waterloo to help you with the ever-changing immigration laws. Immigration lawyers can identify the reasons why a certain foreign individual is suited to be a resident of Canada and presents that in a clear and concise way. With an immigration lawyer by your side, chances of your application being rejected in much lower. You can get in touch with Immigration Lawyers in Waterloo to help you out with the application process.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *