Canada has one of the highest immigration rates in the world. A lot of people immigrate to Canada on a permanent or temporary basis because of work, education, or even to move to Canada permanently. A lot of people from the UK, the US, and India move to Canada. To make the immigration process smoother, you need to hire a lawyer who can help you with the application. If you want to move to Cambridge in Ontario, the Immigration Lawyer in Cambridge can be of great help. The Top Immigration Lawyer in Cambridge will not only guide you with the immigration process but will also suggest the best ones for you. Here are some of the ways in which you can move to Canada.
- Through a Marriage or Common-Law Relationships: If you are married or living together in a common-law relationship with someone who is a Canadian citizen, then the citizen can sponsor his or her spouse/partner. If one has separately moved to Canada and has acquired citizenship, later on, then after the acquisition of citizenship, he or she can bring in their spouse or partner to Canada.
- Parents: If one of the parents is a Canadian citizen by birth, then no matter where you were born, you can apply for Canadian citizenship. The applicant will have to apply for a proof of citizenship and provide the birth certificate of the parents.
- Work Permit or Job Offer: If a Canadian employer offers you a full-time job, then you get a work permit in Canada and also obtain a permanent residence. Depending on the line of work you are in, you may have to go through a series of screening tests for the permit to be processed. For any assistance with the paperwork and the application process, you can contact any Immigration law firm in Cambridge.
- Provincial Programs for Skilled Workers: Many provinces in Canada provide permanent residence to certain individuals who satisfy their criteria for immigration. The eligibility is based on a ranking system that takes into account job experience, skill, language proficiency, education, health and so on. Both skilled and non-skilled workers can apply. However, the immigration policies vary from province to province. So, if you want to move to Cambridge, you need to check the immigration policies of Ontario.
- North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA): If you are from North America and you want to move to Cambridge in Canada for work, then you can apply for a work permit under the North American Free Trade Agreement or NAFTA.
- Business Immigration: Canada has very attractive immigration policies for those who want to invest in the country’s economy. Canada allows business immigration depending on the network of the individual. Moreover, there are provincial nominee programs too that allow businessmen and women to immigrate to Canada.
- Study Permit: If you want to move to Cambridge for education, then you need to get a study permit. You are allowed to get such a permit only if you are accepted by an educational institution of the country for a course that is more than six months in duration. After the course, if you get a full-time job, you can apply for a permanent residency in Canada.
Canada has a large number of programs when it comes to immigration. The above-listed ways are some of the few ways in which one can immigrate to Canada. However, no matter whatever program you apply for, you will require to fill in a lot of paperwork. The chances of a clear and concise application with precise information have a much higher chance of getting accepted. This is where an immigration lawyer can help you out. Moreover, if your application gets rejected and you want to appeal to the federal court, then too, you will need the assistance of an immigration lawyer. Therefore, it is always advisable to consult a professional before you proceed with the immigration formalities.
There are also other ways in which you can move to Canada. The immigration policy has multiple categories allowing permanent and temporary residence. To find which program is the most suitable for you, you need to get in touch with the Best Immigration Lawyer in Cambridge.
For more information, you can always contact Immigration Lawyer in Cambridge.